Friday, August 17, 2007

Vacation Notes from August

Isn't she adorable? Of course, I'm a little bit prejudiced. After all, she is my grandaughter. She will be 1 year old in a few days. She is getting better all the time at walking. It was so fun to be able to spend some time with her. She definately has the self-will and determination of her middle brother, maybe even more so! We had a great time. I also enjoyed being with her mom and dad and big brothers. The boys were busy with camps and the usual summer busyness. While there, I was also blessed to be able to attend a Portland Beavers semi-pro baseball game with both Kerry's family and Travis' family. I sure am glad I taught all my kids to love baseball games. Speaking of baseball games, I am going to a Twins game next week with 4 friends from church.
I also was able to spend some time with my daughter-in-law and grandson one afternoon with a couple of games of yahtzee. This picture is of Erica as she had to take a 13 on chance. The other picture is of me as I got my 3rd yahtzee. That picture is a little dark. My grandson took that one. I still don't know how to get the pictures in the place in the blog where I want them. They all go at the same place. I will try something else and see if I can move some of them to within the post instead of all at the beginning.
What do you know?! It worked!! I guess there's no end to my talent!!

No comments: