Friday, August 24, 2007

I only got a couple of pictures of Ben's wedding. This is of me and Elmer. He looked very good and very happy. He enjoyed himself and so did I. The next picture is of their wedding cake. The flower colors were gold to deep orange roses, very striking. The bridesmaids dresses were royal blue, halter tops and flowing skirts, very nice. I didn't even notice Becky as she came down the aisle because I was looking for the little girl-Becky, and she looked all grown up, a beautiful young lady. The last picture is of the head table before everyone sat down. And that is when my battery died in my camera. I am waiting for more pictures from Nancy K. I sat be her at the reception and had a very nice time. She is a mail carrier. Marty couldn't come, neither did Marcia or Russ as they were at Ted Turners buffalo ranch, I think the one in Utah.

No comments: