Friday, August 31, 2007

Here are some pictures I got from Aunt Hilda that were taken at Mom's funral in March.
Clockwise from top left: me, Karla, Austin, & Nick

Norna, her husband Terry, and Jim (Sandy's husband).

Jim, Hilda, and Sandy

Norna, Hilda, and Sandy. Sandy and Norna are daughters of Aunt Tillie.

Brother Mike with the mustache

Tom & Lynda

In back on left: Dillon and Nick, Austin & Kayla,

in chairs: Travis, Karla, Kerry and Anna, Mark, Mark's girlfriend, Tammy holding Nikki, and Tammy's middle daughter.

Judy in light suit, Ronny with the glasses

I hope everything (pics & text) stays in place when I publish. Here goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mother, that wasn't me sitting by you, it was Jade....I wear glasses now!

Has it been that longs since you have seen me?

your youngest

Ms. Val said...

That's right! That's not Karla.

That's Karla in high school! :-)