Saturday, August 18, 2007

Finally! I didn't think I would ever say this again, but today I was COLD! I drove up to Mora to see my brother play slow-pitch softball. It rained all the time so we were all soaking wet and freezing. I called my sister in Florida just to feel some of the warmth (telepathically) to try to warm up. My brother and his son both played. They did well. It was the end of the season finals tournament. It looked so fun that I felt like I wanted to play, too. But I know I wouldn't have the strength to hit the ball, much less be able to run the bases. I need to remember that I am 11 years older than he is (and I was kidding him that he is OLD!) So, after a very wet Waldo and I got home, he got a nice warm bath and then we both had a nice long nap. I am finally feeling like I can take my sweatshirt off and just go with a t-shirt. I'll write more on the wedding when I'm not so tired. Have a nice evening.

No comments: