Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Doctor's Report

I went to the doctor in charge of my recovery from the accident today. I got a clearance to return to work part-time as tolerated. I don't know if I can last an entire day without a nap! I still have dizziness problems (some people claim I have always been "dizzy") that I will do some eye exercises for to hopefully clear up. My car is in the shop. The driver's window went down and wouldn't come back up. Meanwhile, they found a leak in the power steering pump and some other minor maintenance things that need attention. It had to spend the night in the shop last night, and again tonight. When they were putting the new pump in, the pump broke with the mechanics tool inside it (I have NO idea!), so the needed to order another pump and another tool. I forgot to ask them if I am going to be charged the extra labor charges for the broken one? I don't know. I am quite ignorant when it comes to stuff like that. I usually just quietly pay the bill and suck it up like a big girl.

No comments: