Thursday, July 19, 2007

Q and his family just left yesterday. We had a short, but good, visit. Tomorrow I am going to MT to visit Anna. I am taking Waldo. Hope all goes well with taking him along. W's family had fun at the Mall of Am. on all the rides. Then in the evening, after a taco party at Rita's, we went to the lake and went boating. It was the first time for my 2 grandsons to be in a motorized boat. they rode on the tube pulled behind the boat. What a blast they had! I loved having them here, but wish they could have stayed longer. I will try to get some pictures from Q to put on here. Got to go to bed now. Am so tired I can't keep my eyes open.

1 comment:

Ms. Val said...

Pat, I posting pics on my blog, one trip leg at a time. The Iowa part is up now. The reunion pics will be posted tomorrow, and Minnesota will go up on Tuesday.

Thanks for putting up with us during this trip. Next time will likely be longer.