Monday, June 11, 2007

The Joys of Motherhood (even to a dog)

It is 3 a.m. and Waldo has been throwing up since midnight. I've got him contained so it's not bad to clean up, but no sleep so far. I'll probably have to take him to the vet in the morning. He's due to go anyway. At this rate he'll be dehydrated. At least I slept all day and am not too tired now. Yesterday was the reception for Paul and Renata. I helped clean up and was doing dishes till 10 o'clock at night. I was so tired that I slept in until 11:30 (with one getting up to take Waldo outside). Then I ate lunch and went back down for a nap at 1 p.m. and slept until 4:30 p.m. I then called a friend, and she and her husband and I went to REd Lobster for supper. I brought enough home for lunch tomorrow. The dog throws up about every 5 minutes. If he goes 1/2 hour without, I will attempt to go to bed again. We'll see!!

No comments: