Friday, June 29, 2007

I got this idea from my Daughter-in-law. (At first I typed sister-in-law; I guess I think I'm younger than I really am! A is for Age: Peeking at the 60's B is for Favorite Beer: None. Never liked it, never will. Nasty stuff. C is for Career: Teacher (2nd career; wife and mother 1st career) D is for Favorite Drink: Tropical V-8 Splash E is for Essential item(s) used every day: C-Pap machine, couch, and rowing machine F is for Favorite song: Any of the "old" hymns - Count Your Blessings, The Old Rugged Cross, What A Friend We Have In Jesus. G is for Favorite Game: I love word games, i.e. Taboo, Scrabble, UpWords. H is for How About Whatever Favorite I want: Traveling I is for Instruments I Play: I played clarinet in high school and am trying to teach myself the electric keyboard J is for Favorite Juice: Raspberry K is for Kids: I enjoy kids, mine and my grandkids for LONG periods of time; others for shorter periods of time! L is for the Last Time I Worked: Jan 16, 2007 (Auto Accident) M is for Marriage: Yes, I enjoyed it for 33 years and then my husband died. I miss him lots. N is for Name: Not on the internet. "Pat" is close enough. Or "Gramma Pat" O is for Overnight Stays in the Hospital: Last time was in Jan '07 after car accident P is for Phobias: Only one - Mice (or anything that looks like a mouse or rat!) Q is for Quote: "Too late" in response to "To make a long story short . . ." R is for Regret: That my husband and I put off traveling after he retired. S is for Sport: Baseball. Have loved it all my life. A Twins fan for many years (and the old Yankees-50's & 60's) T is for Time I wake up: Whenever my dog decides he wants to get up; sometimes 5 a.m., sometimes 6:30 a.m. U is for Underwear (I'm confused why this is in the list): But, yes, I do wear it. V is for Favorite Vegetable: Hard to pin down: Broccoli, Asparagus, Spinach. W is for Worst Habit: Easy one. Laziness. X is for X rays: Yes, the last one on my shoulder, rotar cuff is frayed Y is for Yummy food I make: turkey burger (no bun) dipped in mushed up avacado, black olives, onions and mayo. Z is for Zoos: Yes, I love the zoos. Hope to go to one this summer yet.

No comments: