Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Trial's Over

The criminal trial for the man that ran into my car in January was held today. Actually, he pled guilty to careless driving and received the following sentence: 15 days in jail, 1 year probation, $150+ fine. I felt bad for him. He looked like a nice man, a young marine home from his tour in Iraq, with a wife and a new baby. He and his family will be in my prayers. I hope some good comes from this for them. Again I tried to download some pics from my camera, pics of the wedding in Brazil. Now I need a new battery for my camera. That must be the problem. I brought the old battery with today, but forgot my wallet with my money. Such is my life lately. I seem to be stu ck in the doldrums. Help! I'm stuck and can't get out!! I think a cousins' reunion will fix me up. That's coming soon, in June here when I get some appts. out of the way.

No comments: