Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Home Again

I am home again in Minnesota. I spent 2 weeks in Florida, visiting my sister-in-law, Penny, in the hospital and helping her at home when she got out. She is suffering from advanced Primary Pulmonary Hypertension and been in congestive heart failure for 3 years now. The only reason she has survived this long is that God is apparently not finished with her yet. I told her, that with all the suffering she has gone through, I think God is preparing a really SPECIAL mansion for her, and its taking a while longer to finish. I sure missed Waldo while I was gone, and he apparently missed me, too. I wasn't feeling very well today and he has been content to just stay by me and rest also. I hope to go out to Montana to visit my best friend, Anna. I really miss her. When I lived there, every morning I would walk over for coffee and companionship as we did the crossword puzzle in the newspaper together. She is 93 now and is in quite a bit of pain. I need to go see her. I have been looking for tickets, airline or busline, on the web. I'll do some more looking tomorrow.

No comments: