Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday night, 10:30 p.m.

I took such a long nap today (until 7:30 p.m.) that I will probably be up late. I should be cleaning my house and getting ready to leave. Monday, April 16. Judy and I are leaving for Brazil. Her son, Paul, is marrying a Brazilian girl. We are going down for the church ceremony on April 28th and coming home on April 30th. We are really excited! Who would have thought that we 2 farm girls would be going to Rio for my 61st birthday?!? Judy's daughter's family will take care of Waldo while I am gone. I will miss him. When I get back he has to go to Puppy School again (maybe reform school!!). Pray for our safe travel. Thanks.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Good Morning Pat,

So glad that you must be all healed and ready for Brazil--how exciting!! Have a great trip and Happy Birthday on the 23rd.

Love, Lucy

Ms. Val said...

Welcome to the blogs, Pat!!!! I'll add you to my blog roll right now.

Karla said...

MOM,

Hope that your trip is safe and that you have a great time!

I'll give you a call when you get back!

Love your youngest