Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Well, my townhouse is on the market. As soon as I receive the link to the pictures they took, I will put them here, or see if I can put a link on this. I am excited; but I realize it may not sell for months and months. I am trying to trust in the Lord to do what is best for me.
The realtor staged the place, so it is like l'm living in someone else's house. My bedroom is pretty much the same. I kept both my beds and my leather Lazy-Boy. Actually it's quite different than this picture. I got rid of the headboard and end tables and comfortor, turned the bed 90 degrees, and removed the curtains, shelves, and lamps. And my big TV is now in my bedroom too. So I think that will help me keep the downstairs neater and cleaner. I have never been know for my housekeeping abilities.
The office is MUCH, MUCH uncluttered than in this pic. See what I mean about my challenge with keeping things orderly?!!?
I made a chart of household duties to keep me on track. I hope it helps!

1 comment:

Ms. Val said...

Hi, Pat--
It's the nosey daughter-in-law to the rescue! By doing a little digging, I was able to find your townhouse listing:

Townhouse For Sale