Thursday, April 3, 2008

Arizona Trip March 2008

Kyle, Lucas, Quinton, Valerie, and I went hiking in the desert near their home. It was a beautiful day, sunshine and the desert flowers were blooming. A lot of the flowers are so tiny you can't see them in this photo, but I took some close up pics of a few of them.
They are so delicate, considering the hostile and dry area in which they live. God's handiwork is amazing.
I also went to a spring training game with them. The game was between the Seattle Mariners and the AZ Diamondbacks. We sat in the grass behind center field, very enjoyable, but was a little hard on my back and neck after awhile. But I loved going. None of our party are in the pic, it is taken from where we sat.
I have to get ready to go have and MRI and an MRA done. Trying to get to the bottom of my constant headaches. Will try to post more later.

No comments: