Monday, February 11, 2008

My Life in the Fast Lane

I promised Karla a new post, so here it is.
Yesterday was mine and Jim's 40th anniversary. My friend Marilyn and I went out to dinner. Friday Cheryl and I went to a movie, 27 Dresses and then to supper. They are trying to help me pull out of my depression.
I finally called my lawyer today to see what's happening. So he's going to e-mail Dr. M and get things going. I am so ready to get on with my life. I feel like I am stuck in a rut and can't get out.
It's been so cold out lately that I haven't even taken Waldo outside very much. He's pretty content to lie on the couch and snooze.
Today I did some mending: a blanket, some dog toys, and a rug. I've been working on my rowing machine, too. Figured exercise should help with my mood.
I've only been able to work 2 half days a week. That's all my stamina will allow. It's true what they say that Social Sec. isn't enough to make ends meet. I love teaching, I just wish I could handle more days to earn enough money.

No comments: