Friday, March 7, 2008

The butterfly doesn't really m ean anything, except that my life is not very exciting and I'm eagerly awaiting springtime. I have had about as much snow and ice as I can handle. I can't seem to take Waldo out for a walk without falling. I'm not very steady on uneven or slippery ground.
I am looking forward to visiting Q, Val, and the boys for about 10 days. I know the time will got too fast and it will soon be time to go home again. But it will be so good to see them all again.
I haven't taught for over 2 weeks. I have had such a blooming headache for a week now, that I am getting pretty tired of the whole constant headache thing.
Last weed Judy, Paul, Renata, Rita, Gregg, Rick, Paula, and I went out to a very nice restaurant for "restuarant week" in Minneapolis (I tried to abreviate it but can't remember how!!). That is when many of the very high-class, pricey, resturants have special menues for half price. Half price was $47 each! But it was the best steak I have had, and plenty enough to fill everyone up. Many brought home boxes of leftovers. We had a nice time.

No comments: