Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Legs Still Hurt!

Last week I worked 2 1/2 days. I did 1/2 days for Kindergarten, 2/3 grade, and 5th grade, and a full day of 4th grades. That was Tue., Wed., and Thurs. Thurs. night I went to bed at 8 p.m. I actually fell asleep on the couch before that, but went up to bed then. Waldo was real good about letting me go to bed early. But he was up at 5 am. and had to go potty. Then I lay back down on the sofa until 8 am.
Friday I went out to lunch with Judy and Betty - Judy drove, I was just too tired. Today, Judy, Paul, Renata, and I went to Kohl's sale because Judy had a 30% off coupon. We all used it and pretty much finished our Christmas shopping. The 30% really works nice when they have lots of stuff already on 50-80% off; another 30% makes it worth while to go! Now REnata is cleaning my house and I am going to go take a nap.

No comments: